Our mission is to enhance and sustain the health and well-being of young Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and more (LGBT+) communities by providing activities, programs and services that support, educate and inspire our members. Through this, we empower community members; provide essential resources; advocate for young LGBT+ rights; and embrace, promote and support the diversity of young persons.
We run a wide range of core activities, programs and services to fulfil our mission, this includes the following:
- Under 18s LGBT+ Youth Club
- Personalised Mentoring & Support
- LGBT+ Inclusive Education in Schools and Tertiary Education Institutions
- LGBT+ Youth Exclusive Events for Young People
- Retreats & Residential Programs
We we are committed to building a strong and cohesive LGBT+ community that is safe, free from prejudice, and thriving., A community where every LGBT+ young person feels empowered, inspired and proud of who they are.