Mosaic LGBT Youth Centre’s mission is not only to help LGBT young persons but also to aid organisations and schools in better understanding the young LGBT community and its needs. We offer the following training packages (download a pdf version here):
- Inclusion of LGBT young persons in practice (half-day).
- Managing inclusion of LGBT young persons (for managers – whole day).
- Supporting LGBT young persons in care (foster parents and placement social workers – whole day).
- Counselling LGB young persons (mental health-focussed – half-day).
- Counselling gender-variant young persons (mental health-focussed – half-day).
- Teaching inclusively in secondary schools (whole day).
- Teaching PSHE inclusively (whole day).
Our rates are good value for money and representative of our level of expertise. Pre-tailored package delivery at your location:
- Whole day training session £670.
- Half-day training session £370.
(If two half-day sessions are booked at the same time the full day rate applies.)
We can do a training needs assessment and bespoke training delivery for your organisation:
- Training needs assessment £150.
Bespoke training development and delivery at your location:
- Whole day £770.
- Half-day training session £470.
(If two half-day sessions are booked at the same time a whole day rate will apply.)
We also run training events that are open to many organisations, to be kept informed please join our mailing list by sending an email to [email protected]
Rates per delegate to open training events:
- £97 per person for the whole day.
- £57 per person for the half day.
We offer 10% discount for organisations that purchase three or more places to open events in one booking (not necessarily at the same date).
All income helps us subsidise the free services we offer to young LGBT+ persons.