London’s Only Exclusive Under 18s Annual LGBT+ Prom Event: Pride Prom is back! Bigger and better than ever!
Pride Prom returns to London this Summer 2019 with an extraordinary Circus theme to enlighten your imaginations with fabulous glittery acts that will make heads turning. With debuts from glamorous Drag Queens, Circus Acts and more, expect the unexpected.
This year Pride Prom will be held in center of London in Camden Town and will involve heart beating music, famous live performances, refreshing mocktails, tasty nibbles provided by Pret a Manger, a classy photo booth and so much more.
This event will give you the opportunity to celebrate your LGBT+ identity and allow you meet people just like you. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of one of London’s largest under 18s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, plus and overall Queer event. Book your tickets, today!
Pride Prom is proud to be a part of the Pride In London Festival.
Dress to impress! – With a chance to be chosen Prom Queer Royalty.
Pride Prom is introducing ‘The Great Queer Youth Bake Off’ for the best baked goods with our Queer/Circus theme. Anyone can participate and get the opportunity to win up to a £50 voucher*. All baked good MUST come with a full list of ingredients to avoid allergic reactions.
The Important Bits:
- Whether you are coming with friends, a sweet date or alone, please make sure you plan your journey and know how you are getting home safe from the event.
- Remember: If you are lucky enough to look over 18, you may be asked to show ID, zip oyster card or student card with proof of age.
- All profits from purchased tickets will go to to Mosaic LGBT Youth Centre to help our mission to support, educate and inspire LGBT+ young persons and will mean we can carry on running our young persons services.
- No drugs, alcohol or liquids are permitted on site.
- Security will be on site.
- All staff members are DBS checked.
- Tickets purchased at the Box Office (on the day) will cost £14.50.
Feel free to download and share our poster.
Pride Prom began in 2014 as we saw the direct need for the young LGBT+ community to have a safe space to come together and celebrate their individual identities. This is how the idea of running a community-based event, where anyone who identified as Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans, Queer or Other (LGBT+) could come together and spend an evening without fear of judgement, celebrating their individual identities in a safe and positively welcoming environment.
Head of Events & Community Engagement, Rafael Rosa.